Backstory

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2008. It was caught early. Aggressive bilateral mastectomy was the choice. My concern was the lack of a cohesive focus to find a cure. I wanted a definitive course, I wanted strong leadership, I wanted to know the solution. So, I did what any normally crazy supportive co-survivor would do... enlisted for an ironman. Donation link is http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=296523&supID=249789425

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hair Phase I

Well, the time is here to begin the 'hair-transformation'. I will be going blond tomorrow evening for the pink transition to be completed in Florida. Stay tuned for the before and after photograph.

I also attempted to grow facial hair to turn pink. I must say that I am blessed with not having to shave very often. However, that usually will leave me with the appearance of road kill on my face when I make these efforts.

"Harmony and understanding, Sympathy and trust abounding" - Aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment