Backstory

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2008. It was caught early. Aggressive bilateral mastectomy was the choice. My concern was the lack of a cohesive focus to find a cure. I wanted a definitive course, I wanted strong leadership, I wanted to know the solution. So, I did what any normally crazy supportive co-survivor would do... enlisted for an ironman. Donation link is http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=296523&supID=249789425

Friday, October 30, 2009

Uh Oh...

Diagnosed with the beginnings of bronchitis this morning. This should make for an interesting week leading up to the race.

On the bright side the bicycle and skinsuit are both in-hand and look great. Going to finish the helmet tomorrow and post all the photographs.

"I want more impossible to ignore, Impossible to ignore. And they'll come true, impossible not to do, Impossible not to do" - Dreams

1 comment: