Backstory

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2008. It was caught early. Aggressive bilateral mastectomy was the choice. My concern was the lack of a cohesive focus to find a cure. I wanted a definitive course, I wanted strong leadership, I wanted to know the solution. So, I did what any normally crazy supportive co-survivor would do... enlisted for an ironman. Donation link is http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=296523&supID=249789425

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A second day off

Uh-oh. The Chicago trip got the best of me, so going to take one more day off. 8pm, missed dinner, which would make the work-out taxing at best. Might try and squeeze in a late night run if I dine quickly.

Cannot do these days-off much longer... can feel the form slip and the fast food calling my name. Only 19 or so days until the half-ironman. Need to pull it back together... soon

"Getting late, and I just can't wait, it's ten o'clock and I know I gotta hit the road" - Detroit Rock City

No comments:

Post a Comment