Backstory

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2008. It was caught early. Aggressive bilateral mastectomy was the choice. My concern was the lack of a cohesive focus to find a cure. I wanted a definitive course, I wanted strong leadership, I wanted to know the solution. So, I did what any normally crazy supportive co-survivor would do... enlisted for an ironman. Donation link is http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=296523&supID=249789425

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Revision coming tomorrow

Decent 4hr bike and 30min run the other day (Saturday). Today was a different story. Enjoyed doing absolutely nothing but hanging out with the family. I hope to get back to the training in the next day or so (tough with travel).

I also will be doing a little renovation to the site... hopefully by tomorrow.

Lesly has a new shirt (few weeks old but first time in-public)... "of course their fake, my real ones tried to kill me"...

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend.

"Tired of injustice. Tired of the schemes. Kinda of disgusted. So what does this mean?" - Scream

No comments:

Post a Comment