Backstory

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2008. It was caught early. Aggressive bilateral mastectomy was the choice. My concern was the lack of a cohesive focus to find a cure. I wanted a definitive course, I wanted strong leadership, I wanted to know the solution. So, I did what any normally crazy supportive co-survivor would do... enlisted for an ironman. Donation link is http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=296523&supID=249789425

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Back On

Rewarding workout today. Half-marathon in 1hr42min5sec (sub 8-min pace). Cool day, but I will still take it. Also, I am going to jump into another event to benefit cancer. Next weekend, 100 mile bike ride. Looking to re-build my slight detour the past couple weeks.

"se para collo pou eine toe bar s'il vous plait ou est le bar" - Not Now John

No comments:

Post a Comment