Backstory

My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in the fall of 2008. It was caught early. Aggressive bilateral mastectomy was the choice. My concern was the lack of a cohesive focus to find a cure. I wanted a definitive course, I wanted strong leadership, I wanted to know the solution. So, I did what any normally crazy supportive co-survivor would do... enlisted for an ironman. Donation link is http://www.kintera.org/faf/donorreg/donorpledge.asp?ievent=296523&supID=249789425

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hair


A couple months old, but here is a hair photo of the progress. Discussed the options for the race, and here is the latest... step 1 is to bleach the hair blond (October 15). Step 2 is to dye the blond hair pink (close to the race day). Step 2 needs to wait until I make the drive thru the deep south. Step 3 will be the cutting of the hair to remove the pink. The critical question is how much of the hair to turn blond...

No comments:

Post a Comment